On 09/06/2017 06:03 AM, Mxolisi Msibi wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> Thanks so much for the quick reply. A simple "Hello World" seem to be
> working fine. So, what can the problem the?
>
> I'm starting to worry that it's prob the math formulas of which I need
> LyX for for documenting.

Can you send me the file privately by email? That is probably the
easiest thing.

Otherwise, the usual way to try to solve this is to 'bisect': Delete
half the document and see if it works then. If so, then the problem is
in the other half, so restore that, delete the part you had kept before,
etc. Keep going like this until you isolate what is causing the problem.

Richard