On 08.09.2017 14:11, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Freitag, den 08.09.2017, 07:32 +0200 schrieb racoon:
Hi,

Can someone point me to the place where the preferences modules are
reset when opening the Preferences for the second time, e.g. after
clicking Cancel the first time and then reopening it?

More specifically, I am looking for the resetting of colors. I
believe
that the colors are initially set in the constructor
"PrefColors::PrefColors" (GuiPrefs.cpp) but only when opening the
Preferences dialog for the first time. Where are they set when
opening
the second time?

Probably

PrefColors::updateRC