Le 14/09/2017 à 13:16, Stephan Witt a écrit :
Hi JMarc,

with master I have two problems on Mac, ATM:

* The cursor is not visible in LyX’s buffer view (or doesn’t start blinking?)

You mean that you cannot make it appear? Even by clicking or such?

* The LyX-Server doesn’t read data from pipe

I tried to verify the diff from 2.3.x to master but there’s nothing obvious.
Do you have an idea?

I am surprised that there may be a difference with 2.3.x. Are you sure that the lyxserver works with 2.3.x? Can you give me a step by step recipe? I am not used to the server.

Another bug I know of: when a insetgraphics is loaded (e.g. a toolbar icon of InsetInfo), the image is changed, but the metrics are not updated, which leads to a distorted graphics. Clicking on the workarea resolves the issue. I would appreciate hints about what triggers an update when the necessary pixmap is ready.

It would probably be a good idea to open tickets for all these problems.