Am Montag, 18. September 2017 um 12:14:30, schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller
<sp...@lyx.org>

> > What could make it useful is that you could decide to enforce the use of
> > the new C++ API (if we ever get it to work). If the system hunspell is not
> > good enough, one can fall back on the bundled one.
> >

> Yes, right. I did not mean, however, that I don't find the internal
> hunspell unreasonable, but the fact that it disables the other spellers.
> The point probably is that automake is nowadays only used by people on
> machnies that have hunspell installed anyway. Which does not mean that it
> shouldn't be possible to use it.
>
> CMakers, does -DLYX_EXTERNAL_HUNSPELL=OFF -DLYX_USE_ASPELL=ON
> -DLYX_USE_ENCHANT=ON give you all three spellers as option?

Yes, I see all three spellers as option.
To be sure I don't use external HUNSPELL:
        # ldd /usr/local/bin/lyx2.4 | egrep -i hun
==> Exit 1
(otherwise should have seen "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libhunspell.so")

> Jürgen
>

> > JMarc

        Kornel