Jürgen, sorry to have missed your question.

Actually, I simply hesitated to include ujclasses because, judging from the
circulating information on web, upLaTeX seems a room for a change and
wondered if it is good thing to add another line in the long dropdown list
of document classes.

Supporting ujclass is simple -- simply I can copy jarticle layout file
modifying the first line.

Shall I do so? If there is no problem in supporting it, supporting broader
classes would be better.

Koji