> yields, ahem, several (425) leaks at 39 different places (total 25716
> Bytes), but only in the formula stuff which is currenly worked on, so
> expected to be fixed someday.

We are currently not doing _any_ clean up when destroying a MathedArray.
except the release of the vector itself. The MathedArray may contain
'embedded pointers', so we are leaking as soon as we use nested insets.

As I said, the current state is more or less intentional.  I think the
whole design will be changed in the future, so there is no real need to
"correct" it right now.

Anyway, good news that the rest of LyX is doing better ;-)

Andre'

--
André Pönitz ........................................ [EMAIL PROTECTED]