Am Montag, 23. Oktober 2017 um 00:08:22, schrieb Uwe Stöhr <uwesto...@web.de>
> El 22.10.2017 a las 13:43, Uwe Stöhr escribió:
>
> > great work! Now it works and also the line break issue is now solved.
>
> OK, there is a minor issue left:
>
> The script is run on ALL files in the doc directories, so also for the
> changelog and the attic files. Especially for the changelog files this
> is not sensible since they are textfiles. So if possible the
> ReplaceValues.py script should only be run on *.lyx files.

There is a problem. The script _should_ run an all files, because it not only
handled origin but also LYX_USERDIR_VER and LYX_DIR_VER. These values have to
be changed for
lyx compiled in suffixed mode.

The second effect is the implicit copy of the file to the build-directory.

Question: Is it possible to have also the input-textfiles be utf-8 encoded?

As it is now, the script converts them, which I think is OK.

> regards Uwe

        Kornel