El 26.10.2017 a las 08:59, Guenter Milde escribió:

I had some off-list discussion with Uwe about the dash-documentation
resulting in some changes to his changes to my changes.

Currently, I implemented them with change tracking on -- this would need
Uwe's revision to accept the changes and distribute them to other languages
(except German that is included in my patch).

Hi Günter,

I was waiting for your patch but did not get it. I see But no problem because I will have some time next weekend and next week.

So I propose that you commit your patch with change tracking after RC1 and I will have a look before 2.3.0 final.

regards Uwe