El 27.10.2017 a las 20:33, Scott Kostyshak escribió:

Here are the tars for 2.3.0rc1:...

Hi Scott,

I cannot compile from that TAR because ReplaceValues strikes back:

  Building Custom Rule D:/LyXGit/LyX23/development/cmake/doc/CMakeLists.txt
CMake does not need to re-run because D:/LyXGit/LyX23/compile-2015/doc/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
  Generating Additional.lyx
CUSTOMBUILD : CMake error : Error processing file: D:/LyXGit/LyX23/development/cmake/doc/ReplaceValues.cmake [D:\LyXGit\LyX23\compile-2015\doc\doc.vcxproj]

But I can compile current 2.3.x branch. So there must be a difference between current 2.3.x branch and your tarball. And indeed, if I copy the whole folder
development\cmake
from the 2.3.x branch to the folder where I extracted the tar, I can compile it successfully. Can you therefore please have a look what is the difference in this folder between branch and tar?

thanks and regards
Uwe