On 02.11.2017 17:30, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 02.11.2017, 13:55 +0200 schrieb racoon:
It seems that rc1 resets a couple of colors for some reason.

The reason is the renaming of the colors collapsable and
collapsableframe to collapsible and collapsibleframe, respectively. We
forgot to increase the prefs format.

Fixed now in master. We should backport this to 2.3.x as well, Scott.

The other I noticed was the frame of insets. Unfortunately, none of
the
colors in Preferences seems to change that frame color back. Was the
possibility of a customization of the frame abandoned?

collapsibleframe should work.

Thanks. I can verify that using collapsibleframe in the preferences file works.

Jürgen

Daniel