Le 10/12/2017 à 21:28, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
Dear all,

Now that the mailing lists are back and seem to be working well, I would
like to discuss our next announcement. We have not officially announced
2.3.0rc1 (the lists went down just before we were going to).

One option is just to announce rc1 now. Alternatively, we could choose
to not announce rc1 and start planning for rc2. In my opinion, this
might make sense in order to get as many testers of rc2 as possible.

One solution would be to send a message now to lyx-announce explaining what you just wrote : rc1 has been prepared, the lists went down and rc2 is on the way.