Le 15/01/2018 à 13:02, Kornel Benko a écrit :
Am Montag, 15. Januar 2018 um 12:55:00, schrieb Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org>
Kornel Benko wrote:
Could we please get a new function, say
        export-wait maxtime
to wait for an export to finish for at maximal max-time seconds?
If time exceeds max-time, then use 'export-cancel'.
if no background export in work, then it should be noop.

I'd say export-wait [maxtime], you want basic functionality
to wait until export is done without time constraints, time
is just nice additional feature.

Pavel

OK. For tests though, we want a test to finish in a finite time.

What about making os::timeout_min() be configurable by LyXRC (maybe in seconds instead of minutes if you prefer)? Then you could set the rc variable to some value before doing the export.