Le 10/02/2018 à 20:28, Joel Kulesza a écrit :
The only comment I have is that a crash may be causable if the preference is ignored rather than disabled (see https://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org/msg203649.html). Disabling the checkbox removes the ability to reproduce.

Otherwise, I have no comment on stability concerns.

Hello Joel,

My approach is to remove the UI element and do as if the feature was always disabled. Could you confirm that the patch I sent is OK? In particular in a setting whzere you have the feature enabled.

JMarc