Le 10/02/2018 à 23:49, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
The only other regression to my knowledge that is pending is a minor
issue in LyX's painting:

https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=mid&q=20180210042849.k6trww2rmruj4jrq%40steph

There is a patch pending, and we just need to decide what is best to do
for 2.3.0.

As far as I understand it, Enrico's patch is a revertion. THis means that it
probably re-introduce the bug with displaying $\not=$.

For 2.3.0 I guess you and Enrico should decide which is worse, unless
someone else has a strong opinion.

I am sorry, I skipped the fact that Enrico's proposal changes the definition of \not and friends to hide the \not width problems. To be frank, I'd like to avoid this if we can.

I propose to keep the faulty superscript for now and take some time to determine a satisfactory solution.

JMarc