Le 11/02/2018 à 21:59, Richard Heck a écrit :
On 02/10/2018 01:51 PM, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
What is your feeling on how stable our 2.3.x branch currently is? I have the
feeling that it is quite stable and that we should now make plans for the next
step in the release process. I propose to make the final 2.3.0 release in about
two weeks. What are your thoughts? Should we make a rc3 release? Should we wait
longer than two weeks?

I have been using 2.3.x for regular work for a few months now, because I
needed some of the new features. I've had no problems with it at all.

I am also in favor of going ahead with the release. As JMarc said, we
can release 2.3.1 quickly if need be.

Another data point: to have a chance to get LyX 2.3.0 in ubuntu 18/04 LTS, we will need it to be in debian before March 1st. I do not know how quick the debian maintainers will be to package 2.3.0 there (they have a life too ;), so it is our interest to get this thing out.

For details, see end of https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lyx/+bug/1595358

JMarc