Richard Heck wrote:
> > can we merge the painting branch into 2.3.1 staging?
> > I'm inclusively working on master without larger issues for quite some time
> > now. That does not say anything about mac/win arch, but the sooner we start
> > testing the better.
> I'd be happy to have it in 2.3.2-staging. At this point, 2.3.1 is
> reserved for emergencies, more or less.

If you plan to wait for couple months with 2.3.1 release as stated then 
I'm afraid I'm lost why to introduce this 2.3.1 vs 2.3.2 bifurcation, but
whatever leads to paintbranch merge is good for me.


Reply via email to