On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 06:40:28PM +0000, Richard Heck wrote: > On 02/14/2018 01:09 PM, Pavel Sanda wrote: > > Richard Heck wrote: > >>> can we merge the painting branch into 2.3.1 staging? > >>> I'm inclusively working on master without larger issues for quite some > >>> time > >>> now. That does not say anything about mac/win arch, but the sooner we > >>> start > >>> testing the better. > >> I'd be happy to have it in 2.3.2-staging. At this point, 2.3.1 is > >> reserved for emergencies, more or less. > > If you plan to wait for couple months with 2.3.1 release as stated then > > I'm afraid I'm lost why to introduce this 2.3.1 vs 2.3.2 bifurcation, but > > whatever leads to paintbranch merge is good for me. > > We don't really know how long 2.3.1 will be.
+1 depends on whether a critical bug is discovered soon after the 2.3.0 release. > There have been times in > the past did a release within a month. If we don't need to do anything > super-fast, then I'll just merge 2.3.2-staging into 2.3.1-staging. +1 I think this is a good plan. Scott
Description: PGP signature