On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 08:45:28PM +0000, Pavel Sanda wrote:
> Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> > commit 8fa5b001d8804e0d7e6e2c0d6aaad373af520b8f
> > Author: Scott Kostyshak <skost...@lyx.org>
> > Date:   Thu Feb 22 15:09:53 2018 -0500
> >
> >     README.localization: layouttranslations1 on Linux
> >
> >     The target layouttranslations1 also works when using CMake on Linux.
>
> Just to make sure, is the result is identical? P

The results to the layouttranslations file are identical. The only
difference with the CMake make target is that it does not change all of
the other po files (needlessly, in my opinion). When I make one change
to one po file, and then use CMake to update the layouttranslations
file, and check with git status to see which files are changed, only two
files are changed, the po file and the layouttranslations file. When I
use autotools and make one change to one po file, here is the output of
git status:

        modified:   ../lib/layouttranslations
        modified:   ar.po
        modified:   de.po