On 02/28/2018 01:11 AM, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> I'm planning to announce 2.3.0 around 17h00 UTC unless someone reports a
> major issue and suggests delaying.
> The biggest pending issue is that the 2.3.0 Windows binary is not
> working for racoon, but perhaps this is because of having tested
> pre-releases. The Windows installer seems to work fine for a couple of
> others on the list, so I'm not sure what's wrong.

It looks to me as though we have a problem on Windows. At least two
users reported
a failure to find pdflatex.exe after installation. I'd prefer to delay
the release rather than
have that problem affect tons of people.


Reply via email to