Here is the final analysis:

- there is definitely no Virus or so, these false positives can be ignored

- there is a bug in LyX we need to fix:

- I created a new installer that forces a silent MiKTeX update. This assures that every user gets the current MiKTeX package handling system.

- there are 2 bugs in MiKTeX that make problems:

* this one is already fixed but the fix it not yet published (only few user will be affected):

* this one causes the problem LyX users reported (everyone will be affected who had MiKTeX already installed before installing LyX 2.3.0):

- Conclusion: I cannot do more right now to wait until MiKTeX releases the fixes for the 2 bugs.

Sorry and regards