On 02/16/2018 12:24 PM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> <mailto:rgh...@lyx.org>>:
>
>     On 02/14/2018 01:21 PM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
>     > Am Mittwoch, den 14.02.2018, 12:50 -0500 schrieb Richard Heck:
>     >> I wonder if what we really need to do here is add the 'unknown'
>     cite
>     >> engine the way we do unknown layouts. Otherwise, if, say, the
>     font is
>     >> modified in Document>Settings, then I am guessing we won't save the
>     >> document with the same engine it had before: It isn't known there.
>     >> That
>     >> would mean we needed some other way to tell if the engine was
>     'real',
>     >> rather than testing the pointer, but we do all of this with
>     'unknown'
>     >> layouts.
>     > Makes sense. Alas, I cannot look more closely now. Heading off to a
>     > conference.
>
>     I can have a look at this next week if you like. Good little
>     project....
>

> Yes, please.

Question that popped up while looking at this....

Is it possible for more than one citeengine to be loaded by a document
at one
time? If so, how (other than by editing the LyX file itself)? Assuming
it is not
possible, then is it OK to change BufferParams::cite_engine_ to a
std::string
(and simplify code elsewhere)?

Richard