Le 20/03/2018 à 02:46, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
Starting with this commit, when I view lib/fonts/test/stmary10.lyx and
turn preview on, I see several previews marked with red. Attached is a
screenshot. Is this change expected?

Here is the part that causes the issue, if I understand well:

+bool previewTooSmall(MetricsBase const & mb, Dimension const & dim)
+{
+       // Value was hardcoded to 10 pixels
+       int const minval = mb.bv->zoomedPixels(10);
+       return dim.width() <= minval && dim.height() <= minval;
+}
 }

This is part of an ongoing effort where I replace hardcoded values (here a "too small" preview is less than 10 pixels) by values that change with DPI and zoom. The assumption is that the user is working at a zoom level which is his/her comfort zone.

There is a ticket at <https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/11066> where racoon disagree with this concept and prefers that the wide row indicator does not have a changing width with zoom.

Similarly, I have a work in progress that changes the length and width of mathed corners depending on zoom.

It is probably a good time to have this discussion: do we want the UI element size/thickness to depend from dpi/zoom?