On 03.04.2018 17:57, racoon wrote:
Hi,

I still get some strange previews with SVG figure (external material), see "wrong size.png".

It looks like the svg content and the text are applied in different sizes. This happens with ps output but not with pdflatex, see "wrong size output with ps2pdf.png" and "right size with pdflatex.png", respectively.

I have also attached the svg if you want to try it yourself.

ps. It might look a bit different for you since I realized that I have an '--export-area-page' in my svg2pstex.py. However, even without it the preview and output with ps is way off.