On Thu, Apr 05, 2018 at 11:27:17AM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Enrico, I would appreciate if you could take a quick look at the changes in
> Cursor.cpp. I change the defaults for some important macros, and I do not
> want to break something unrelated to what I was trying to change.

They seem to be fine, but time will tell. I am rather concerned with the
cursor height in mathed. Seemingly, it is proportional to the height of
the tallest character in a cell, so that the cursor almost disappears when
only a minus sign is present. This is very ugly. For example, after typing
"a^" the cursor is in the superscript cell and its height equals the cell
height. However, after typing "-" the cursor height shrinks. I think it
should stay the same height it had when the cell was empty, unless a taller
character is entered. In this case, its height should be accordingly
increased.

--
Enrico