On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 12:08 PM, Richard Kimberly Heck <rikih...@lyx.org>
wrote:

> One polishing thing I've considered is to allow this to be done by
> clicking on the spinning wheel thing that pops up during compilation (or
> maybe double clicking), and possibly to bind this to some key. Any
> thoughts?

Regarding polishing, and spoken in ignorance because I haven't yet tested,
one issue I'm often caught by is beginning a compile, spotting an error,
and correcting it before the compile finishes.  Does a check for document
consistency during the render make sense?  For example, a dialog to ask if
the compilation should be restarted if changes are detected?  Perhaps this
is best set to be user-configurable so that the dialog doesn't become a
nuisance with current behavior kept as the default?

Thanks,
Joel