On 04/16/2018 11:53 PM, Joel Kulesza wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 8:29 PM, Scott Kostyshak <skost...@lyx.org
> <mailto:skost...@lyx.org>> wrote:
>
>     On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 01:20:54AM +0000, Joel Kulesza wrote:
>
>     > I see.  Alas, that's why I recommended keeping the current
>     behavior as-is
>     > but providing an option for the proposed behavior.
>
>     You can bind ctrl + s to
>
>       command-sequence buffer-save; export-cancel; buffer-view
>
>     Would that do what you want?
>

> It sounds like it may; I'll try that when I get it downloaded and play
> with it for testing.  Thanks!

I'll guess this does not work, for much the same reason I mentioned with
regard to the
other suggestion: export-cancel will return before the process is
actually canceled, and
so buffer-view will not be enabled.

All export-cancel actually does is set a boolean that then gets checked
in the export thread.
Once it's seen, the process is killed, but that takes a little bit of time.

Riki