On 08/04/2018 04:17, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
On 04/07/2018 06:13 PM, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
On Fri, Apr 06, 2018 at 10:47:29PM +0000, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
On 04/06/2018 04:03 AM, racoon wrote:
Hi,

I am getting the message "The file ... changed on disk." even though I
just saved the file a minute ago or so and it isn't opened anywhere
else. My hunch is that it relates to the syncing with Spider Oak. Did
anyone experience a similar problem or know what's going on?
That seems likely. Did the timestamp change?
Not sure how useful it is, but I tested (on Linux) and if I have the
.lyx file open and just use the touch command externally, I am not given
the message.

Wild guess on my part, and apparently not a good one.

I suppose the first thing to do is to turn off Spider Oak's autosync and
see if that makes the problem
go away.

With Spider Oak tuned off I did not get the messages and they reappeared once it was turned on again.

Daniel