I've uploaded the zip file with Uwe's Windows dependencies (Python, etc)
to here

    http://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/devel/win_deps/lyx-windows-deps-msvc2015.zip

Others should be able to build our installers on Windows, and you need
this stuff to do so. We will need to keep this up to date somehow.

Right now, my question is about licensing. There's a licence statement at

    development/Win32/packaging/installer/license.rtf

that gets included in the Windows release, but the zip file itself does
not seem to contain any sort of license statements. By putting it on our
website (and by Uwe's putting it where he had it before), we are
presumably 'redistributing' quite a lot of stuff.

I'm afraid I'm fairly ignorant about such things. Could someone else
volunteer to have a look at what's included in that zip file and figure
out what we need to include ourselves in order to be doing things right?

Riki