On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 11:27:37PM +0000, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
> I've fixed the problems reported by people who've tried the new
> installers. The question is how now to proceed. Note that these are
> questions for 2.3.0 (and probably 2.3.1, since I will turn my attention
> to that once this issue is resolved).

Makes sense. It might be nice to release the installer for 2.3.0 anyway,
because that way we might catch issues before the 2.3.1 release.

I'm not sure about my opinions on the two questions. I guess I don't
have strong opinions. I think it would be nice to get more testing
before making official announcement.

Scott