Le 12/06/2018 à 18:33, Jürgen Spitzmüller a écrit :
Am Dienstag, den 12.06.2018, 17:32 +0200 schrieb Jean-Pierre Chrétien:
Le 12/06/2018 à 15:02, Kornel Benko a écrit :

Hm, simply changing 'aastex6' to 'aastex62' does not help, because
now we have
the next error:

! Class revtex4-1 Error: \and is not supported.

Looks like a compatibility problem between aastex62.cls and revtex4
which did
not appear with aastex6.cls,

Which is another argument for adding a separate aastex62.layout and
keeping aastex6.layout (in obsolete eventually). This is most probably
also the reason they renamed the class.

Sure.
I was wrong in my previous mail, \slugcomment masked the real error, which stems from the fact that \and is deprecated in aastex62.tex:

<cite sample62.tex>
%% Note that the \and command from previous versions of AASTeX is now
%% depreciated in this version as it is no longer necessary. AASTeX
%% automatically takes care of all commas and "and"s between authors names.
</cite>

We should remove the 'And' style in the aastex62.layout file (which will call the aastex.layout file).

Ans solving the issue in aas_sample.lyx is straightforward.

But should not we keep aas6_sample.lyx and aas62_sample.lyx, as well as
aastex6.lyx and aastex62.lyx in the templates dir ?
6 in TL17 and 62 in TL18 are exclusive.

--
Jean-Pierre