Am Mittwoch, den 25.07.2018, 05:42 +0000 schrieb 黄 克鲁:
> Dear LyX team,
> This is my work of a near-complete translation of LyX, with about
> 6900 entries translated, compared to about 3800 in the previous
> version. I hope it will be accepted in the next release.
> If any problems exist, contact me by this mail address.

Dear Winfred

Excellent, many thanks for this. Before we can include it, can you
please post a message to lyx-devel (just reply to this message will
suffice), stating something such as:

"I herby grant permission to license any and all contributions I've
made to LyX under the Gnu GPL version 2 or later."

Best
Jürgen