Am Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2018 13:06:29 CEST schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller
<sp...@lyx.org>:
> Am Mittwoch, den 25.07.2018, 12:08 +0200 schrieb Kornel Benko:
> > Am Samstag, 21. Juli 2018 19:34:20 CEST schrieb Kornel Benko <
> > kor...@lyx.org>:
> > > templates/elsarticle fails because of some problem with
> > > \end{frontmatter}
> > >         \end{frontmatter}
> > >                       {}
> > >         A number should have been here; I inserted `0'.
> > >         (If you can't figure out why I needed to see a number,
> > >         look up `weird error' in the index to The TeXbook.)
> > >

> > What about this one? I seem unable to find the reason.
>
> Seems related to the affiliation foot note. Maybe a bug in the class.
> Write a bug report to the author.
>
> Jürgen

Manually using pdflatex on exported .tex file has warnings and the tiltle in
pdf is without the mark.
But the second call to pdflatex creates the correct output and no warnings.

So, from my POV, elsevier class needs a second latex run. How can we achieve
this automatically?

        Kornel