On 06/09/2018 15:18, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:

    In the attached file I have turned a grayed out note into a
    conglomerate. However, I don't know hoe to unshow the label below it
    since there is no Show Label in the context menu. Also, there seems
    to be no Show Label menu entry in general for conglomerates. Is any
    of this on purpose or a bug?

The conglomerate context menu is only taken up for Flex insets (yours takes to context-note menu, which does not have a toggle entry). If you rename your style to InsetLayout Flex:Greyedout, you'll se that.
Shortcut Ctrl+i works with your definition as well, though.

When I rename my style to InsetLayout Flex:Greyedout, then it does *not* show as conglomerate. Is that what I should see?

And strange that one can toggle it with Ctrl+i but there is no way to change it via any menu (context or not).