Le 06/10/2018 à 23:06, Andrew Parsloe a écrit :
The first time I use mathed in a session there can be a noticeable pause (a few seconds) before any character is displayed. When I look at the messages pane I get the attached list of messages. This is with 2.3.1-1 (built and compiled with Qt 5.10.1). Is this expected? Second and later uses of mathed aren't delayed and don't generate the messages.

Are you sure that the messages happen at the time of the delay? I know there used to be a delay related to font loading at first math use, but this is not related to resources. Here I do not see any delay.

As far as I can see, the messages you see happen when trying to create toolbar icons for math.

Did you build LyX yourself? If so, did you use configure or cmake?