On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 06:11:45PM +0100, Pierre-Elie Personnaz wrote:
> Good evening,
>
> I'm writing you to propose something that would be very very appreciated
> among the LyX users : a sharing plateform. It would be the equivalent of
> ShareLaTeX <https://fr.sharelatex.com/>, or Google Docs, but for LyX.
>
> And thank you, thank you very much for LyX, it is incredible!
>
> Hoping this idea is not impossible to realize,
> Pierre-Elie

Hi Pierre-Elie,

Thanks for sharing your idea. I think that would indeed be an amazing
feature. It could be possible if there were some dedicated volunteers
interested in this feature, but unfortunately that hasn't happened yet.
There were some related efforts documented here (see also the trac
ticket mentioned there):

  https://wiki.lyx.org/GSoC/GSoCProjectIdeasFor2014#toc6

Best,

Scott