Am 22.12.2018 um 23:59 schrieb Robert Betz <robert.b...@newcastle.edu.au>:

> Daniel,
>
> I have tired all sorts of things on Mac OS X Mojave but I cannot get either
> SVG or SVGZ files to render in Lyx.  Just get error generating loadable
> format.
>
> I was wondering if any other users on Mac OS X Mojave are having problems
> with rendering SVG and/or SVGZ?  An easy way to test this is to load up the
> User Manual in Lyx and scroll down until you hit the small svgs snippets in
> the text (used to store pictures of screen buttons in the file).

I’m sure it worked for me in the past. So I gave it a try on Mojave and it
works.

Then I tried to break it and this is easy. My converter configuration does the
SVG to PNG conversion with rsvg-convert because I’ve installed it from
MacPorts. But the idea was to have a reasonable fallback for those not having
it. It looks like not working anymore. I changed my system to make rsvg-convert
unavailable and now I cannot display SVG anymore too.

I’ll investigate the issue and report back.

Stephan

@Daniel: Does it work on Windows without inkscape?