On 25/12/2018 12:28, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Montag, den 24.12.2018, 22:21 +0100 schrieb Daniel:
Thanks. You changed the group box style to flat, right? I still
think
this isn't LyX standard.

It's LyX standard. We changed that some years ago. If some GBs are non-
flat, we should change that.

Jürgen

It is not that only some of the GBs are out of line. Almost all are non-flat.

I don't know why the decision was made to go away from the Qt default but at leat on Windows it would be a change for the worse. Also given that almost no dialogs of LyX follow LyX's standard, and no one seems to complain, I suggest to reconsider change. What's the benefit of it?

Daniel