Hi,

I've got two questions about layouts. Attached is an MWE, which contains a local layout defining two environments. (Do not try to compile it, as the LaTeX names do not correspond to anything.)

Question 1: When I nest the Function inside the Algorithm, I get an empty line between the "Begin algorithm" label and the "Function" label. Any attempt to delete it screws things up royally. Is there an error in the Algorithm style definition causing that?

Question 2: The "End algorithm" label aligns horizontally with the "Begin algorithm" label, but the "End function" label is indented (by the width of the word "Function") relative to the "Function" label. I have no idea why that is happening. Can it be cured?

Thanks,
Paul