Le 04/01/2019 à 17:49, Stephan Witt a écrit :
Yes, I mean sweave/knitr. Because of the $$p$$i and $$p$$o parameters. This
cannot work for both converter code paths, IMO. In case of inkscape this works
for TeX conversion and fails with on-screen conversion (graphics loader). $$p
is not substituted and replaced by the process number + p.

But as I said - I cannot test it. Is it possible to preview sweave/knitr
snippets on Linux?

No, it is not how it works. They are used through converters via literate programming support.

However, the idea of previewing these is intriguing. The main problem is that they should be done all at once, and the processing time can be large.