On 5/01/2019 9:09 AM, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
On Fri, Jan 04, 2019 at 06:36:47PM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 04/01/2019 à 18:21, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
Hi all,

since we gained the safety framework which requests explicit consent for
running external scripts it's now time to release the real beast :)

I propose to introduce new inset layout parameter (say TriggerScript) which
will would execute user-defined script/binary processing the content of the
inset.
Something similar to knitr or gnuplot extensions but much easier for user to
directly declare in inset layout definition.
What use case do you have in mind? sweave and friend only make sense for a
full document.
Is Andrew's pLyX suite a potential use case for this proposed feature?

Scott

I've taken this down from the wiki. I found that it didn't work with 2.3.0 (perhaps because of the safety framework) and in any case I had become dissatisfied with it.

Andrew

---