On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 2:42 AM Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>
wrote:

> Le 07/02/2019 à 20:17, Joel Kulesza a écrit :
> > LyX Developers,
> >
> > Please accept my thanks for your work on LyX.  It made writing my
> > dissertation far more pleasant than any other option I know of.  As a
> > small token of my gratitude, please find my acknowledgement for your
> > contributions in the preface of my dissertation.  A link to a page
> > containing the resulting PDF follows.
> >
> > http://hdl.handle.net/2027.42/147541
> >
> > I also include this link for anyone curious to see the typesetting needs
> > that motivate many of my questions and concerns...
>
> Congratulations Joel! And I hope that you will stick with us even now
> that the dissertation is done :)

JMarc et al.,

Thank you for the congratulations.

Yes, with my new-found free time I hope to both stay involved and,
hopefully, get a bit more involved.  There are a few items I've been hoping
to put some development time toward. Also, there was a previous
conversation on website/tracker migration that I'd be willing to revisit
and begin reinvestigating.

- Joel