On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 04:48:58PM +0200, Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:
> commit 4b0069860c4ac54aff09627582c6f5da7aa9020c
> Author: Juergen Spitzmueller <sp...@lyx.org>
> Date:   Wed Aug 14 16:55:43 2019 +0200
>
>     InsetGraphics: use totalheight for height output
>
>     Graphics "height" is only the height above the baseline and thus not
>     what most people will expect. Also, using height can result in a
>     division by zero with rotation.
>
>     Use totalheight now since this means "height of the figure" (independent
>     of the baseline).
>
>     The custom options field can be used if height is really desired.
>     We handle this in conversion/reversion, respectively, so document
>     output will not change.
>
>     Hence, file format change.
>
>     Fixes: #9676
> ---

A git bisect led me here. I think this commit broke the lyx2lyx
convergence tests for ja/Intro.lyx. To reproduce manually, do the
following for the Japanese Intro.lyx file:

  lyx -e lyx23x Intro.lyx && lyx -e lyx23x Intro.23.lyx && diff Intro.23.lyx
Intro.23.23.lyx

I get the following as output:

  2188c2188
  <     special height=14pt
  ---
  >     special height=14pt,height=14pt
  2214c2214
  <     special height=12pt
  ---
  >     special height=12pt,height=12pt

Note that "height=12pt" is duplicated. If you keep doing the roundtrip
export, the duplications continue.

Let me know if we should ignore this particular ctest (e.g., it's not
worth the time to fix this issue).

Scott