Le 25/08/2019 à 18:56, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 06:08:47PM +0200, Daniel wrote:
Currently, the workaround to get LyX working with HiDPI is setting the
environment variable

QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR=1

It seems that this solution isn't ideal because it applies to other
applications that don't work well with this setting. One example, I came
across is Dropbox. I noticed that the system tray icon was unresponsive, so
I re-installed Dropbox. But I couldn't log into Dropbox because the login
dialog was unreadable (too large for the window). Removing the variable
fixed this and the tray icon is working as expected too. But, of course, LyX
is not nice to use now.

You should be able to set it only for LyX. On Linux, you can just change
the launcher. Or if you want to start from the command-line you can make
an alias for

   QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR=1 lyx

There must be something similar on Windows.

We should set Qt::AA_EnableHighDpiScaling in LyX. Description in https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qt.html says:

Enables high-DPI scaling in Qt on supported platforms (see also High DPI Displays). Supported platforms are X11, Windows and Android. Enabling makes Qt scale the main (device independent) coordinate system according to display scale factors provided by the operating system. This corresponds to setting the QT_AUTO_SCREEN​_SCALE_FACTOR environment variable to 1. This attribute must be set before QGuiApplication is constructed. This value was added in Qt 5.6.

Is there somebody who can build on windows and has a HiDPI display. Mine is exceptionally low-DPI (83dpi :).