Le 13/09/2019 à 00:55, Richard Kimberly Heck a écrit :
We are sorely lacking daily builds for stable releases. If we knew how
to automate these, that could be done by our CI tools. I have taken a
look at the Ubuntu side of things, and ran away screaming. I do not
have the time to invest in even understanding this thing. And daily
build is one order of magnitude more difficulty. How can we find
people who know how to get this up and running, at least when daily
builds do not require manual intervention (we can afford some
imperfectness here)?

I take it you mean daily builds of RPMs or something of the sort? Or do
you mean something else? If it's just the tarball we want, then that
ought to be quite easy.

I meant binaries. Even having 3 dedicated users using daily builds would help a lot to find bugs early, I think.

JMarc