On 2019-09-13 10:51, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 13/09/2019 à 10:01, Daniel a écrit :
Did I answer all questions? ;)

Yes, but "let me say it again" in a strange way. ;)

Sorry for that, I was running out of wise words due to the impression that we are talking past each other. This was unwarranted.

No worries! I hope I wasn't too nit-picky.

I thought about the "it is only visual" reason. I think there are many things in LyX that are "only visual", i.e. don't affect the output. So, I am not sure how good a reason that is. But I fully understand that it is less pressing than many other things.

Daniel