Le 13/11/2019 à 00:51, Neven Sajko a écrit :
It is only the LyX work area that is not updated or the whole window
(toolbar, menus...)?

I am not sure what do you mean by "work area", but for me (while I am
looking at the Xorg-powered display and using lyx), there are problems
on almost the whole window. The little animations that should happen
when the pointer hovers over the toolbar elements do not happen (the
highlighting, maybe that is what it is called), menus do not drop
down, and usually even the updates to the main area when the text goes
do not happen (so, if I type "aosdiasduioh", the screen stays the same
instead of that being shown as typed in. But this is where things turn
even weirder ...

The work area is the place where you write. We implemented it completely within our code, so bugs can happen there (we recently fixed one with Wayland, for example). But if the menus do not really work, I would check whether other qt5 applications work. This might not be our bug.