Le 26/02/2020 à 18:19, Joel Kulesza a écrit :
On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 9:53 AM Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org <mailto:kor...@lyx.org>> wrote:

    Am Wed, 26 Feb 2020 07:45:20 -0700
    schrieb Joel Kulesza <jkule...@gmail.com <mailto:jkule...@gmail.com>>:

     > Sorry if I'm being dense, but what do you mean by "external template"?
             Insert->File->External Material...->Template: PDF Pages

This is for inserting PDF files into PDF files, right?  I want to insert a text/image/etc. file into a PDF file as an electronic attachment.

In this way, a person reading the encapsulating PDF can retrieve the text/image/etc. in its raw form and work with it that way.

Would it be beneficial to post another example of my desired end result beyond what is provided in the OSTI link?

Sure, I don't understand what's wrong with a plain hyperlink.

--
Jean-Pierre