Am Mo., 23. März 2020 um 02:44 Uhr schrieb Andrew Parsloe <
ajpars...@gmail.com>:

> I've downloaded and installed the 64-bit windows installer. No problems
> with the installation. But the first trial document I tried triggered an
> error. If there is a preview to be formed (e.g. a math inset with
> preview on), I get the error: "dv2dt.exe System Error. kpathsea631.dll
> was not found." If I click OK to remove the message and wait, eventually
> the preview is formed. Compilation to pdf still works.

I can not reproduce, it works for me. On my system kpathsea631.dll is
located under C:\texlive\2019\bin\win32, which tex distribution and version
do you use?
Can you confirm that you don't get this error with the official
LyX-2344-Installer-4? Also could you please search your tex distribution
folder for this dll?

Eugene