Am Sat, 15 Aug 2020 12:56:31 +0200
schrieb Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org>:

> Am Sat, 15 Aug 2020 12:30:36 +0200
> schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller <sp...@lyx.org>:

> > > make
> > >
> > > Yes, I saw that. I'm just about to investigate.
> >
> > This should be fixed at 0a2fce358d7.
> >
> > I tested with all the previously problematic cases, but to be sure,
> > could you check one more time whether this broke something else?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Jürgen
>
> Will do.
>
> For the next cases I will open a new thread.
>
>       Kornel

Hm, the number of failed is increasing again.
Most of already error-free tests are there again.
Example:
export/doc/es/Math_pdf5_texF
export/doc/es/UserGuide_pdf5_texF
export/doc/fr/Customization_pdf4_systemF
DEFAULTOUTPUT_export/doc/fr/EmbeddedObjects_pdf2
export/doc/fr/Customization_pdf5_systemF

\sum = 68 failed.

        Kornel