Am Montag, den 17.08.2020, 09:13 +0200 schrieb Daniel:
> > Personally I don't care whether old or new combo version is used,
> > but I haven't
> > seen much support for the change from the others.
>
> Thanks a lot for your feedback. Here are my initial, maybe not well
> thought through, thoughts (these three words look so similar) about
> it.

I think everybody has now heard enough arguments from anybody else, so
I suggest we stop arguing and go voting to see how the preferences are.

Three options have been proposed:

A. Include the change without way to opt-out
B. Include the change but only if it can be opted out
   (i.e., do not include it if it cannot be opted out)
C. Do not include the change

In this subthread, please do not give any more arguments, just A, B or
C.

My vote is B.

Jürgen